4.23.2009

IN FOR QUESTIONING

What is your current obsession? Trolling eBay for vintage, sushi.
What is your weirdest obsession? Straying from recipes as much as I can.
What are you wearing today? Black DKNY tunic that was somehow well over a hundred dollars that I got for $7, khaki cotton blazer, dark denims, vintage Pony laceups, and my "new" estate marcasite amethyst necklace.
Why is today special? We are going golfing during work! I will be working on my drive and nursing beers this lovely afternoon.
What would you like to learn to do? Sew, fish, play various instruments.
What’s for dinner today? Going out with friends to an Italian restaurant.
What’s the last thing you bought? A boucle jacket.
What are you listening to right now? Otis Redding.
What is your favorite weather? Cool just after a prolonged rain.
What is your most challenging goal right now? Figuring out what to do with the rest of my life.
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? New York City, to rent out.
Favorite vacation spot? Outer Banks.
What would you like to have in your hands right now? A million dollars.
What would you like to get rid of? My firmly entrenched laziness.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? A ride in a hot air balloon over something interesting, like the Grand Canyon.
Which language do you want to learn? German.
What did you dream of last night? Going to a play with a coworker.
Who do you want to meet in person? Certain dead people, favorite authors and such.
One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets? Crazy expensive shoes.
What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? I hate cold weather, but a beautifully cut coat can elevate anything. I have a vintage dark green coat made in West Germany that I absolutely love. For summer, I would pick any of my skirts or dresses.
What is your dream job? Novelist, travel writer, syndicated columnist, successful entrepreneur...
If you had $1000 now what would you spend it on? Boringly? Refinancing. For fun? Road trip!
Favorite style steal tv/movie right now: La Notte
Do you admire anyone's style? Rachel Bilson, Gwyneth Paltrow, a couple of style bloggers especially Jane of Sea of Shoes.

No comments: