5.05.2009

FOREVER 21 CART

I think this linen skirt is promising, but I would have to try it on to make sure it fits. I cannot believe they have it grouped XS, S, M, L, and XL. I would get this color over the navy so that the tulip part pops out at you.
I've been haunting places for the perfect multi-chain necklace. I love the length of this one, and the edgy tangled portion.

This is an elegant length.



I'm a sucker for rosettes. I liked the grey option, but that came with a glaring turquoise I wouldn't ever wear. I can see myself wearing these colors every day. Maybe a trip to the crafts store is in order at this point.




I've been looking for a bustier/corset to wear under a crisp white blouse or a soft cardigan. Again, S, M, L...what about cup sizes?!
I guess you get what you pay for.
I've bought maybe a hairband at Forever21, but maybe it's time for an actual visit.



No comments: