7.24.2009

ADD'L 40% OFF AT BLOOMIES


Love this shirt but my torso is too long for it, methinks.
Don't wear shorts with heels. Maybe wedges are OK.


Can you tell I'm on a preppy nautical kick?
I even ordered from Brooks Brothers tonight.
I wish I had nice skinny tanned arms like this young maid.


I've never had Sutton Studio in my closet.
I'd have to feel this cotton to see if it's soft enough.
I like my cardigans warm and inviting. So soft I want to sob in it.


OK, not preppy.
At least the back's not missing.
I would wear with black pants...
Not my usual style but I thought it was very Mary Kate Olsen on a Saturday night.

This is more my style.
Love the color, love the shape.
Can't go wrong with DVF.

By the way...
Site up and down all freakin day!! Uncool!!
I lost out on a $140 Missoni dress or something ridiculous like that this morning.

Have fun a-shopping.

No comments: