8.30.2009

SNAGGED: A LOT

Wow, this has been a bad month for me. In the space of two weeks, I purchased my first ever designer dresses. One is by Dries van Noten. It is made of navy blue silk with intricate silver beading (and other stones) at the neckline. I'm looking for the perfect vintage belt to cinch it with. The other is from Vera Wang's Lavender Label. I think I saw it on Gilt several months ago, but in a longer version. It's grey wool with sheer black neckline, shoulders, and sleeves. The back is a plunging V with a little bow at the bottom. I really hesitated buying it as I was on vacation and there would be no way to return it if I changed my mind. But I'm really glad I purchased it.

I bought yet another pair of Cole Haan Nike Airs. Talk about some strong brand loyalty. I think my CHNA shoe count is up to five. These are different from my heels and flats though -- brown laceup ankle boots that are so comfortable I could do laps in them.

Right now my apartment is a mess as I am getting some repairs done and most of my furniture is crammed in my bedroom. I'll be sure to take pictures of my finds once everything settles down (probably next week, as I am going to the beach for Labor Day weekend!). The pile of things to sell has exploded in one corner of my room, and I'm tired of looking at it. No more excuses!

No comments: