1.08.2009

SNAGGED: BROOKS BROTHERS SWEATER CARDIGAN

Brooks Brothers has been having a huge sale lately. I picked up a shirt and tie for the BF last weekend, and then last night I found the above sweater I've wanted to get him all season - marked down to 60% off. The world is truly ending.

In other news, Happy New Year! I'm a little late, but I've been busy readjusting to routine. Lately I've become obsessed with The Purse Forum. I'm on there at least two or three times a day checking out the Deals & Steals. I feel as if I am constantly talking to a huge circle of people without leaving my desk. Anyway, I've spent more money than I ever have thanks to that forum. I always catch the latest blowout sales or free subscriptions. It's also interesting to see how other people budget money, handle family, and otherwise live their lives in two or three sentence snippets.

No comments: