2.05.2009

J. CREW AT TJ MAXX

Yes, that day has come. I went to TJ Maxx today after work to see if it was true. It is. J. Crew has appeared at TJ Maxx. I saw shoes, but they seemed like the quality you'd find at the outlet (the stiff rubber sole kind). I saw driving mocs in my size but they weren't that pretty, so I turned them down at $20. There were linen dresses for $20. I was going to get a cap sleeved ruffle navy wrap dress but decided against it when I found a wool dress that reminded me of Audrey Hepburn. On the way out, I snagged a black 100% cashmere zipup cardigan for $14.99. It's practically the same one my boyfriend bought me for Christmas a few years ago for at five times that price. The cashier admired it for a long time, and asked me where I found it. My mom ended up taking it from me when I made it home (I visited her today and will be staying with them for part of the weekend). I can't believe it. J. Crew is really going down the tubes.

1 comment:

ashley said...

which location were you at? and WOWY awesome find with the zip hoodie!!!