2.24.2009

J CREW YAWN 20% OFF FINAL SALE


Long Glenbrae leather high-heel boots (orig. $300, now $139.99 + 20% off)
I wish these were available in my size in black, and I could guarantee they'd fit my calves. I think they are the perfect boots!

Victoria Ruffle Cami (orig. $88, now $59.99 + 20% off)
I've wanted this in ivory for so long, but the only colors available are cerise (above) and golden olive. I don't know how well cerise or golden olive can mesh into my closet, but this Christmas giftcard is burning a hole in my wallet.

Cotton-linen ottoman Aubrey jacket (orig. $145, now $49.99 + 20% off)
This looks like it could be really cute, but I'd have to try it on and so final sale isn't my favorite thing in the world.


I'm just not properly wowed by anything, so I'll be holding onto the giftcard a while longer. I have recently had two wonderful transactions over at J. Crew Aficionada, though! I highly recommend the weekly posts of buy/sell/trade.

No comments: