3.29.2009

INSTYLING


I absolutely love this blouse and the way it's styled. The skirt has the perfect bit of shine and the sleek shape that draws your attention to the pop of color in the satiny heels. I'm trying to incorporate more patterns into my wardrobe. This is why.

Yes, I cut off VB's head...I'm just so tired of seeing her and her haircuts and stone cut perfectly made up face. I love this slouchy sleek mini shift, and the two tones. I would wear this at least twice a week! I wouldn't wear sky high heels, though I do like the neutral grey against the salmon pink.

I've been looking for this paisley shift in my size forever.

I love nude heels with anything, but I do like this unexpected golden sparkle that sets off her tan and the black and white contrast. Clearly, I'm ready for warm weather so I can bust out my dresses.

No comments: