12.15.2008

SNAGGED: NINE WEST HEECH GLADIATORS AND HOT PINK BARBIE SHOES




Amazon is a great place to pick up shoes from Nine West, Charles David, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Bandolino, and other similar-tier brand names. All of the above are less than $20 apiece. It's difficult to rein myself in from shoes I'll rarely wear, like the sky-high croc bootie I bought and had to sell on eBay because I could barely walk in them, let alone imagine myself wearing them with anything in my existing wardrobe.

I don't have a lot of shoes, but even so I seldom branch out from my Asics Tigers for commuting to work, and the heels I wear once I get there. I'm trying to get better about this. Last night the BF took me out to dinner using a new app on his iPhone (he discovered Shazam). I put a bit more effort into my ensemble- J. Crew dress, Weitzman heels I got for $2 at a thrift store in North Carolina, Burberry coat, and BR Lexington bag. I'm back to being grungy today, but hopefully the inspiration will strike me once again later this week.

By the way, I bought #1 and #2.

No comments: