12.13.2008

SNAGGED: ONLINE WARM WEATHER FRENZY

I got the bottoms; I hope they fit. Ignore that girl's expression; I promise to not look like that when wearing mine. Picture courtesy of figleaves.com. They were $10; I visited again today and they were down to $5. Obviously I was motivated to go ahead and place the order. I don't know what to pair it with on top- I'm looking at some choices at Victoria's Secret and J. Crew.

Figleaves is having a major, major sale-- I think they're about to close down their US operations, because I'm talking about 90% off everything. The above bathing suit is $117.00 MSRP at Macy's (which is where the photo is from) but I bought it at Figleaves for $15. I really hope it fits and it doesn't look totally stupid on me. I don't know if I can pull it off but I'm willing to try at that price.



I also got the above J. Crew Sketchbook Roses Belle Skirt on a shopping trip with my sister. (Item #96173 orig. $140.00)

No comments: